Thursday, July 06, 2006


Can you imagine that after spending one of my most horrible day at work all day today looking at the time waiting to leave for my comfortable bed and I got home and can't even sleep.

I had a lil' too much to drink on tuesday (4th of July) cos one of my friend had a barbecue party and I woke up feeling like I have just been ran over by a truck.Damn it is one of those days that u wish u r ur own boss,men I need to hurry up and get to that stage.Well made it thru the day without breaking someone's head except for one old white fool asking why I left England to come to the US cos the fool thot I have an english accent,men I almost hung up the phone on him.

Well I got a joke from one of my friends and it made me laff a bit.Ok read it and maybe it will be funny to u too.



Very pathetic story...I am still at a loss what my feelings are at the end of this story!

This is a true and very moving story. How do things like this keep happening? please read on

A certain rich businessman had a beautiful daughter, who fell in Love with a guy who was a cleaner.
When the girl's father came to know about their love, he did not Like it at all, and so began to protest about it.

Now it happened that the two lovers decided to leave their homes For a happy future. The girl's father started searching

for the two Lovers but could not find them.

At last, he accepted their love and asked them to come back home in A local newspaper. Her father said "If you both come

back I will Allow you to marry the guy you love, I accept that you love each other Truly."

So in this way, their love won and they returned home.

The couple went to town to shop for the wedding dress.

He was Dressed in white shirt that day. While he was crossing the road to the Other Side to get some drinks for his wife, a car came and hit him and he died

On the spot. The girl lost her senses. It was only after sometimes that She recovered from her shock. The funeral and cremation was the very Next day because he died horribly.

Two nights later, the girl's mother had a dream in which she saw an Old lady. The old lady asked her mother to wash the
blood stains of the Guy from her daughter's dress as soon as possible. But her mother Ignored the dream.

The next night her father had the same dream, he also ignored it.

Then when the girl had the same dream the next night, she woke up in Fear and told her mother about the dream. Her mother asked her to wash The Clothes which have blood stains immediately.

She washed the stains but some remained. Next night she again had The same dream she again washed the stains but some
still remained.
Next night she again had the same dream and this time the old lady Gave her a last warning to wash the blood stain, or else

somethingTerrible will happen. This time the girl tried her best to wash the Stains, And the clothes nearly tore, but some stains still remained.

She was very tired.

In the late evening the same day while she was alone at home, Someone knocked the door. When she opened the door she
saw the same old Lady of her dream standing at her door. She got very scared and fainted.

The old lady woke her up... and gave her a blue box, which Shocked the girl. She asked "What is this...?"

The old lady replied...







" New Improved Blue Omo Washing powder...



it will remove all stubborn stains!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ..

....

.....

.......


........

...........

I know how you are feeling now... But don't look at me like that ... I'm also hunting for the idiot who mailed this to me!

Please go back to work , no vex


Men I am starting to feel hungry now and freak it is 12:55am,well think I still have some Tostitos chips and salsa and probably get a cup of ice cream as well.Make I go get my grub on and go to sleep cos I have to wake up in the morning to go make some money for one fool that pays me some small change,need to start making the money for myself soon jere.
Abeg if u get any business ideas,abeg share o cos e be like say na brain freeze get me from thinking about business opportunities.

14 Comments:

At Thursday, July 06, 2006 1:05:00 PM, Blogger DiAmOnD hawk said...

for me, what made it funny was the footnote...as in...that was some scary stuff...everyone dreaming the same thing...and then it's all about OMO? Thunder fire dat person's nyash...lol....

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:51:00 PM, Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

that joke is silly!!!!hahaha

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 3:47:00 AM, Blogger Nneka's World said...

Hahaha! That joke was 2 silly!!!!!
Na wa oh, OMO cos all these dreams

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 10:21:00 AM, Blogger Olówó said...

LOL, that's a really pathetic joke. I hope those chips and Ice cream didn't give you indigestion that kept you from sleeping.

 
At Saturday, July 08, 2006 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Aramide said...

Oh my goodness LOL! I really thought it was going somewhere.

P.S. Check out the forum I currently have going on my blog for a week. xxx

 
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 11:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope. Not funny. I think the alligator joke was actually better.

 
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Biodun said...

*hiss* see me thinkin it was some real story sha, n feeling sad too, ROFL

 
At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:48:00 PM, Blogger Tutsy said...

ROTHFLMAO....Omo u have a sick sense of humor.

 
At Friday, July 14, 2006 2:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ppsshhhh. I was actually a little nervous to find out the answer..lol

 
At Friday, July 14, 2006 2:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW-- why do you have blogger approval?? whatcha scared of?

 
At Saturday, July 15, 2006 5:45:00 PM, Blogger Mari said...

ROTFLMAO...thats some funny story. Thanks for dropping by and showing me some love!!!!

 
At Friday, July 21, 2006 6:18:00 AM, Blogger SweetStuff said...

LOL

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the punch line was going to have me rolling ...But i did not even smile....
U need to lay hands on the person that sent you that email...

 
At Monday, August 14, 2006 5:07:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is a write up that has u wondering whats going to happen? it draws u in, u need to get to its climax - whats going to happen at the end? Will her loved one come back to life if the stains are all removed? Then u get to the end of the story and its all about OMO? OMO? OMO!!!!!
I second mola's suggestion and agree with her in all totality!
We really do need to get hold of the author and give him or her a good shaking!!! OMO Indeed!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home