Thursday, September 21, 2006

THE GIST!!!

I decided to update my blog because I will be off to New Jersey 2day for a wedding on Saturday,hope to see a couple of people I have not seen in a while.

The President and Vice president of the Ijebu Women Association has been urging me for the said gist,so I decided to put up this post.


I was in my 3rd year in college and was going out with this chic,I will call her AF.To give a lil' background on how the thingy we had started.AF's roommate,who I will call LR at the time was my very good friend before they became roommates.So one day I went to say hi to LR after a long time and met AF.I ended up gisting with AF the whole nite cos one of my friend who was trying to talk to LR went with me and while they were talking,I decided to gist with AF.

We gisted about everything and actually enjoyed each other's company and she even saw me off when I was leaving.Anyway to cut long story short,LR made a bet with me for N50 that I can't get AF to go out with me and I won the bet.

So on this fateful day after we have been dating for like 8months or there about,I was about to leave school and go home cos I was a lil' bit tired after classes and I decided to check her up in her room before going home.I met her with one of her friends in her room,told her I was on my way home.She then asked if I could drop her and her friend at one of the friend's Uncle's house somewhere in town.They got in the car and started giving me directions to the said uncle's house and when we got there I had to quickly drop them and leave cos everybody in the house including the security guards and the dogs know me very well.



Will have to conclude this story in PartII,cos I have to go pack for my trip and read for a test as well before I leave.Got to leave you with a joke though and a funny picture I saw.

Speedy Seniors

Sitting on the side of the highway waiting to catch speeding drivers, a State Police Officer sees a car puttering along at 22 MPH. He thinks to himself, "This driver is just as dangerous as a speeder!" So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over.

Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies -- two in the front seat and three in the back - eyes wide and white as ghosts.

The driver, obviously confused, says to him, "Officer, I don't understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem?"

"Ma'am," the officer replies, "You weren't speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers."

"Slower than the speed limit?" she asked. No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly... Twenty-Two miles an hour!" the old woman says a bit proudly. The State Police officer, trying to contain a chuckle explains to her that "22" was the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned and thanked the officer for pointing out her error.

"But before I let you go, Ma'am, I have to ask... Is everyone in this car ok? These women seem awfully shaken and they haven't muttered a single peep this whole time." the officer asks.

"Oh, they'll be alright in a minute officer. We just got off Route 119."



This is called a baby Jacuzzi

21 Comments:

At Friday, September 22, 2006 3:43:00 AM, Blogger LondonBuki said...

Ahah now NB!!! What kind of QUARTER gist is this one abeg???

You better behave next week oh - I understand you have the wedding and all.

LOL - just playing... in your own time...

The joke was hilarious!!! Route 119? Poor old women!

Have a fab weekend! And have fun at the wedding!

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 6:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why now? Why do u have to do half gist? Me i dey vex o. Anyways, have fun at the wedding. And eh, i have replied you on my blog. You want make i talk and i have.(lol)

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 6:44:00 AM, Blogger Nneka's World said...

Aha Naija bloke! Na wa for you oh! I had just balanced with food to read your giste and you come quarter am like that!!!

Na wa for you, quick come and complete Lol.......

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 9:38:00 AM, Blogger Mari said...

so not fair...why would u start and just stop all of a sudden. was about to open up a bag of popcorn and get real comfy.

okay so what exactly is the reason for this gist...why has everyone been hacking u for the gist? did i miss something earlier?

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 10:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude! what kind of ending was that? You didn't tell us anything! hmph. mo ti binu ooo!!

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 10:35:00 AM, Blogger DiAmOnD hawk said...

o o serious sha...COME BACK HERE MY FRIEND...
o fe se cliffhanger abi? maaa gbegi fun e o...
:-)
NB...NB...NB
oya...come and finish your story...dont worry I'll help you pack

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 10:37:00 AM, Blogger DiAmOnD hawk said...

hmmmm...that baby jacuzzi...im just thinking of all the germs and stuff there...

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 10:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do u knw u just behaved the way niaja producers behave...that is why nigeria films have parts 2 ,3 etc. lol
Shows u r a true niaja man through and through.....

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 10:54:00 AM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Na wa for you NB. So your true colours are now showing. How can you start a story (with once upon atime) and I say I'll come back and continue. This is not at all fair. You better come back sharp sharp. Yes enjoy your trip and wedding but come back immediately. Don't waste time trying to fill up tank or waiting for your flight. Just run back.

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 12:05:00 PM, Blogger ABBEY said...

as in really...u just left us really hanging. enjoy your wedding sha and have a safe trip.

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 1:04:00 PM, Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Oh boy! This is serious nonsense! How dare u give we, ur faithful readers quarter gist like that? C'mon behave. U're coming to my zones for a wedding. Enjoy yasef.

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 2:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The old lady joke was too funny... lmao

Y u dey mise the gist now? GO ur weddin cum finish the story kia kia...

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 4:22:00 PM, Blogger Teva said...

Young man, that's the height of HALF GIST, i've read in ages...how far??? You better compose the PArt II before you return!

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 5:06:00 PM, Blogger Smoothvibes said...

Aw men! That was aninteresting read.. until you just stopped half way! .......

Funny joke though!

Have for @ teh wedding.... I'll be sure to check back soon for part 2

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 6:46:00 PM, Blogger Lowla said...

LMAO.. Naija Bloke.. see ur crook ass. LOL@angie's comment..

All this part1, Part2, haba now. see looks like everyone was really expecting gist..

 
At Saturday, September 23, 2006 8:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wrong mehn...quarter gist ke?! Pls come back here and finish abeg. But i guess i don't have enu oro cos i have a part two story on my blog too that i haven't completed.
Lol@baby jacuzzi!

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 11:56:00 AM, Blogger kulutempa said...

na wa for internet soap operas o! please hurry and finish part II abeg!

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 4:50:00 PM, Blogger Tutsy said...

u are so whack.....i swear...lol...how dare u leave us hanging like that.....get ur behind here asap and finish the story...this ain't "Dynasty"...u got people's blood pressure rising...eyes wide open ready for gist....lol....oya...get to work, abeg, finish the tori.

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 10:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ naijabloke, o serious o, wassup with this half gist now? This baby jacuzzi cracked me up,lol n yeah its monday, i want my gist already

 
At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 3:38:00 AM, Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Ol boyee!!! ..na wah ..see gist mongers for here o..Be like say I need to break my journal and write a bunch of stories from there on here.LOL

 
At Wednesday, December 06, 2006 1:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

abeg if wan gist gist full gist i dey eagerto no wetin happen now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home