Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Survivor Nigeria

Howdy,hope my Yankee peeps had a nice looooooooog holiday (Buki;s Benefit) and my other Peeps as well?

Been a little busy and have gotten a lil' blog freeze going on here,but just had to let you guys know about the survivor like thingy going on in Naija.One of my guys is participating -Hector Jobarteh.It is called the "GUILDER ULTIMATE SEARCH" .

So take a look at the site and you can vote for the guys on the show as well.

Take care,have a nice work week and hope to blog fully by the weekend.

Let me leave you guys with Some Pharmacist Jokes

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have
dinner with her parents. This being a big event,the
girl tells her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go
out and "do it" for the first time. Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has
never done it before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some
protection.

The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He
tells the boy everything there is to know about
protection and doing it. At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many
he'd like to buy; a 3-pack, a 10-pack, or a family pack. The boy insists on the
family pack because he thinks he will be needing it, this being his first
time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's house
and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh I'm so excited for
you to meet my parents,
come on in." The boy goes inside and is taken to the
dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers
to say grace and bows his head.

A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in
prayer, with his head down. Ten minutes pass and still no
movement from the boy. Finally,after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend
leans over and whispers to her boyfriend, "I had no idea you were so
religious.
" The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a
pharmacist."



A lady walked into a drugstore and told the pharmacist she needed some
cyanide. The pharmacist said, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"
The lady then explained that she needed it to poison her husband. The
pharmacist's eyes got big and he said, "Lord have mercy, I can't give
you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! They'll throw
both of us in jail and I'll lose my license."
Then the lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her
husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife, and handed it to the
pharmacist.
The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now, you
didn't tell me you had a prescription!"

13 Comments:

At Thursday, September 07, 2006 3:09:00 AM, Blogger Lowla said...

Wow! This one na Survivor Naija oh
That would be mad fun... I love adventures like that..
I wish I could watch it, cos I can't keep up with the online details but well oh well.. Best wishes in their quest..
How much is the price??

 
At Thursday, September 07, 2006 4:23:00 AM, Blogger LondonBuki said...

NB, Is your American holiday not over? Stop going on about something that's gone by my friend! Ahah, since Labor day Labor day! It is over!

As for your pal (Hecilolo), he's a fine boy oh. I know a lot of us girls will be voting for him... LOL!

LOL @ the 1st joke!!!

P.S. Thanks for the KSA jams but that Danfo Driver is still scaring me men!

 
At Thursday, September 07, 2006 9:43:00 AM, Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

NB, e be like say blogger dey play ten ten with ya comment section. I posted a comment yesterday and my comment wasn't published. Anyways, as a faithful reader of ur blog, i'll post again.

Which kain yeye Naija sense u wan use for us, u know i'll nab u in a sec. Just confess that u're using style style to tell us to vote for ur guy. As per the blog freeze, no be only u. It happens to the best of us i guess. Heard those jokes before and each time i hear 'em again they crack me up.

 
At Thursday, September 07, 2006 1:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! darn pharmasists...

 
At Thursday, September 07, 2006 3:00:00 PM, Blogger NaijaBloke said...

@Lee ..yes o that Survivor naija for u o.U can switch ur TV to NTA from Japna now..LOL ..Try and check it online sha.
@@Buki ..Iya Ijebu ..na u sabi jere..at least we suop(chop) barbecue ..LOL ..Yes no fineboy o.I have not seen him since I lefy high school o,can u imagine.
LOL@ "Danfo driver scaring me" ..try and be RAZZ a little.
@ xoxo ..I think the blogger site was a lil' bonkers yesterday cos I could not post on ppls site as well.Well since u dan get me naw,go vote then for him then,at least Buki dan fall for the guy.LOL
@Belle ..LOL ..what would u have done if u were the pharmacist?

 
At Thursday, September 07, 2006 4:34:00 PM, Blogger ayoke said...

Hahaha! Having read this and the post before it, permit me to safely conclude that you are nuts... :)

 
At Friday, September 08, 2006 3:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny funny funny. Is Gulder only sold in naija?

 
At Friday, September 08, 2006 8:59:00 AM, Blogger Mari said...

survivor nigeria, well from big brother to the apprentice to this. all seems interesting. it nice to know that nigerians are coming up with ways to entertain themselves even if the whole ideas arent all original, its a good start.

LMAO...that first joke is just too funny.

 
At Friday, September 08, 2006 9:18:00 AM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

As always your site delivers when you are looking for a quick lift. Faculty staffs here weren't allowed to go on holiday for labour day, so no, I didn't have one. But I'll have a look on the survivor site.

 
At Friday, September 08, 2006 10:19:00 AM, Blogger ABBEY said...

yeah naija TV has to become a little more creative dang! Tsall good though, people still watch the shows anyways...so why buy the satelite dish when you can tap the cable for free

 
At Friday, September 08, 2006 10:34:00 AM, Blogger NaijaBloke said...

@Ayoke ... Yeah I eat nuts o..LOL

@Delot . U can get Guilder in some parts of the US o and I had Guilder everytime I come to London cos london is like VI extension o.
@Mari ..abi what will we do with ourselves in naija ..
@Life of a stranger .. Pele but what were u guys do @ work cos I know students wont come at all.
@Abbey ..I trust my peeps ..pay for cable ke ..when dem never pay for electricity or water ..Na Yam!!!

 
At Friday, September 08, 2006 2:25:00 PM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

students had class, it wasn't a holiday for them and it rained miserably..but thanks for sympathising.

 
At Friday, September 08, 2006 4:40:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer A. said...

ha ha ha ha.....oh Lord!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home