Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Men!!! We are special..Y'all Know

Ma peeps,whatz crackalacking? Been an hour jere, not ma fault just trying to pay ma bills.I actually have a lot to blog about but at this very moment,I can't really think straight.Maybe I have to start putting stuffs down when I remember them,like I was telling a friend who was complaining about her husband not remembering their anniversary date.I told her when it gets to some point in a man's life,you need to buy extra memory and add it to the man's memory 'cos we tend to run slow when it comes to those kind of issues,like remembering birthdays,anniversaries,bill due dates,doctor's appointments,time etc.

For example you ever wonder why a lot of us(men)turn out the way we are?Take a look at this pictures.You can really see it is not our fault that much








So beware trying to get your husband to babysit or raise,cos you don't know what really goes on during that time...LOL

Boys will read more


Kids will be able to express their emotions more

Potty Training ke.... More like target training


Nuthn like chasing the kids around for bedtime,a pint does the trick


Check out some everyday T-shirts for the boys





Let me leave you with a joke before I go back to my day job.

Bibles
A pastor concluded that his church was getting into serious financial troubles.
While checking the church storeroom, he discovered several cartons of new
bibles that had never been opened and distributed.

So at his Sunday sermon, he asked for three volunteers from the congregation
who would be willing to sell the bibles door-to-door for $10 each to
raise the desperately needed money for the church.

Jack, Paul and Louie all raised their hands to volunteer for the task.
The minister knew that Jack and Paul earned their living as salesmen
and were likely capable of selling some bibles. But he had serious
doubts about Louie who was a local farmer, who had always kept to
himself because he was embarrassed by his speech impediment.

Poor Louis stuttered badly. But, not wanting to discourage Louis, the
minister decided to let him try anyway.

He sent the three of them away with the back seat of their cars stacked
with bibles.

He asked them to meet with him and report the results of their door-to-door
selling efforts the following Sunday.

Eager to find out how successful they were, the minister immediately asked
Jack, "Well, Jack, how did you make out selling our bibles last week?"

Proudly handing the reverend an envelope, Jack replied, "Using my sales
prowess, I was able to sell 20 bibles, and here's the $200 I collected on
behalf of the church."

"Fine job, Jack!" The minister said, vigorously shaking his hand. "You are
indeed a fine salesman and the Church is indebted to you."

Turning to Paul, "And Paul, how many bibles did you sell for the church
last week?"

Paul, smiling and sticking out his chest, confidently replied," I am a
professional salesman. I sold 28 bibles on behalf of the church, and
here's $280 I collected."

The minister responded, "That's absolutely splendid, Paul. You are
truly a professional salesman and the church is also indebted to you."

Apprehensively, the minister turned to Louie and said, "And Louie, did you
manage to sell any bibles last week?" Louie silently offered the minister
a large envelope.

The minister opened it and counted the contents. "What is this?" the
minister exclaimed. "Louie, there's $3200 in here! Are you suggesting that
you sold 320 bibles for the church, door to door, in just one week?"

Louie just nodded. That's impossible!" both Jack and Paul said in unison
We are professional salesmen, yet you claim to have sold 10 times as many
bibles as we could"

"Yes, this does seem unlikely," the minister agreed. "I think you'd better
explain how you managed to accomplish this, Louie."

Louie shrugged. "I-I-I re-re-really do-do-don't kn-kn-know f- f-f-for
sh-sh-sh-sure," he stammered.

Impatiently, Paul interrupted. "For crying out loud, Louie, just tell us
what you said to them when they answered the door!"

"A-a-a-all I-I-I s-s-said wa-wa-was," Louis replied , "W-w-w-w-would
y-y-y-you l-l-l-l-l-like t-t-to b-b-b-buy th-th-th-this b-b-b-b-bible
f-f-for t-t-ten b-b-b-bucks ---o-o-o-or--- wo-wo-would yo-you j-j-j-just
l-like m-m-me t-t-to st-st-stand h-h-here and r-r-r-r-r-read it t- to
y-y-you??"

Lemme jeje go back to work,'cos e be like say this mammal of an oga wey I get dan join winch people.Everytime I just decide to take a break and relax, na email I go see from the mammal.Be like say he no dey sleep sef, cos the time difference is 5hrs and the mammal dey send emails anytime of the day.

Listen to the song playing on the sidebar o!!!
Have a lovely rest of the week peeps and enjoy your coming long weekend for my US peeps(Londonbuki in ya face)..LOL

Labels:

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 29, 2007 7:07:00 PM, Blogger Beautifully Human said...

for the first time.. I'M FIRST!!!
naijabloke you never cease to crack me up with your jokes! ok, I forgive you for not updating in , like, forever just for making me laugh...those pics were hilarious!
(lol@ your mammal of an oga!)

 
At Wednesday, August 29, 2007 10:16:00 PM, Blogger Omodudu said...

LOL...funny pix

 
At Friday, August 31, 2007 5:57:00 PM, Blogger Afolabi said...

funny pics...lol..

 
At Monday, September 03, 2007 3:50:00 AM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

lol - I guess I too would have prefered to buy the bible tna wait for luis to read it for me..lol..

eye, hope they are not overworking you there.

 
At Thursday, September 06, 2007 12:56:00 PM, Blogger yayi said...

LOLOL....I like the pictures but I like the joke best. thank you for making me laugh at least once in a month.Take care.

 
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 7:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Wanna be Ijebu oooo
still no updates abi? lol


dude, you seem to come to chi a lot...(!!)
yeah, they found her... very sad indeed. it was so strange/sad/scary walking around Hyde park and seeing fliers and all. Yeah, i'm leaning towards the ex too... but you never know...
hope all is well with you...

 
At Friday, October 05, 2007 1:03:00 PM, Blogger Sunshine! said...

This is hillarious.anyhoo am a fan, keep posting.

 
At Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:17:00 AM, Blogger Lady said...

BHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!! THIS WAS TOOOOO DAMNNNNNN FUNNY!!!!!!!!!! those pics r just crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lollololololol.
p.s:XOXO

 
At Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:45:00 AM, Anonymous depuy hip recall lawsuit said...

Those pictures are hilarious.By the way let me reiterate that women are special too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home