Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Gengen

I am pretty sure you saw the title of this post and you are like,what the heck is this guy talking about again.Well it is the title of the song playing on my blog now by "Sound Sultan".I actually wanted to put "I go yarn" by Eldee before but I decided to put this song instead.You need to listen to the lyrics of this song.

I have been MIA cos the weekdays has been a lil' busy for moi and the past 2 weekends as been a little bit occupied as well.

I noticed that the guy's face on the video on my last post scared a couple of people from watching the video..lol ...no be the guy's fault now.Like the saying goes "monkey no fine but hin mummy like am". Biko close ya eyes and listen to the video then ...lol.

Anyway moving I had to go to Indianapolis for a wedding this past weekend and so I had to fly to Chicago on Friday and drove down with my friend that stays in Chicago on Saturday.The wedding was fun coupled with getting to see a lot of friends that I have not seen in like 10 to 12yrs and I also ran into an high school mate that I have not seen since our last day in high school.

I wonder if I will be able to survive if I by any sort of mistake find myself in that area,cos the whole of Indiana is country y'all.The wedding party ended around 1am and we shifted the after party to the groom's house which we decided to pack up around 5am.Drove back to Chicago on Sunday and left for my base on Monday morning,but not after I missed my 6.20m flight cos of the long security line caused by the spring breakers.That was my past weekend in a nutshell,hope you guys had fun as well.

If you want to understand what Calabargirl has been saying about how tasty 404 is check out this story

Well I got this email from my brother and decided to share it with you guys cos I actually got something from it.

"Have you ever heard the story of the giant ship engine that failed? The ship's owners tried one expert after another, but none of them could figure out how to fix the engine.

Then they brought in an old man who had been fixing ships since he was a youngster. He carried a large bag of tools with him, and when he arrived, he immediately went to work. He inspected the engine very carefully, top to bottom. Two of the ship's owners were there, watching this man, hoping he would know what to do.

After looking things over, the old man reached into his bag and pulled out a small hammer. He gently tapped something. Instantly, the engine lurched into life. He carefully put his hammer away.

The engine was fixed! A week later, the owners received a bill from the old man for ten thousand dollars . "What?!" the owners exclaimed. "He hardly did anything!" So they wrote the old man a note saying,

"Please send us an itemized bill." The man sent a bill that read:

Tapping with a hammer ...............$ 2.00

Knowing where to tap .................$ 9,998.00

GRAND TOTAL ... ..............................$10,000.00

Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort in your life makes all the difference. I pray GOD to always give us the insight to know WHERE TO TAP whenever we are faced with the dangers and tribulations associated with the world of today.

Well if you sort of ran out of ink in your printer you can always make a photocopy of your screen


Well got to leave you a joke for the weekend ..

A passenger in a taxi leaned over to ask the driver a question and tapped him on the shoulder. The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb, and stopped just inches from a large plate glass window.

For a few moments everything was silent in the cab, when then the still shaking driver said, "I'm sorry but you scared the daylights out of me."

The frightened passenger apologized to the driver and said he didn't realize a mere tap on the shoulder could frighten him so much.

The driver replied, "No, no, I'm sorry, it's entirely my fault. Today is my first day driving a cab. I've been driving a hearse for the last 25 years."

Adios ma peeps and make sure you listen to the song playing o...Have a lovely weekend.

Labels:

32 Comments:

At Thursday, April 05, 2007 12:42:00 AM, Blogger Azuka said...

Good for the ship owners. Knowing where to tap sure counts...

 
At Thursday, April 05, 2007 7:30:00 AM, Blogger Daddy's Girl said...

LOL! Hilarious...

 
At Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:42:00 AM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Naija bloke has updated yey...

ok let me go and read post.

 
At Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:04:00 AM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

gosh that is funny..poor cab driver..who used to drive a hearse.. i would have been scared myself.

Knowing where to apply you gift is very important and need divine help. Trully that has been an encouragement.

 
At Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:23:00 AM, Blogger Mari said...

LMAO, are you ever going to run out of jokes? Tres hilarious mehn.

 
At Thursday, April 05, 2007 12:23:00 PM, Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

lOL

That one about knowing where to tap was hella funny.

I've updated o. And i even have a picture of myself there

 
At Thursday, April 05, 2007 1:13:00 PM, Blogger Tutsy said...

ROTFLMAO....I swear you are one sick dude.....na you go kill me...yeye guy. Anywayz, i am loving this jam you have going...why am i getting the feeling someone has been visiting Krazienaija.com???....***wink*** ..lol..it all gravy dude, i'm also addicted to that site.
Glad u had fun at the wedding....but oga you forget tell us wheather ya friend na man abi na woman.....but knowing u, i will guess the later...lol.
Now to conclude, i totaly feel u on that comment about Indiana..visited a friend in '04...i absolutely hated it....you are right...its as country as it gets

 
At Thursday, April 05, 2007 3:50:00 PM, Blogger Biodun said...

I cant hear any song o, u n weddings sha, so when ur own now, lol. The jokes r funn as always, have a nice weekend!

 
At Friday, April 06, 2007 6:07:00 AM, Blogger Teva said...

Sanni come dey do 'overskill'...lol
bros e!!!
Nice, u sure say no be woman make u miss your flight???

 
At Friday, April 06, 2007 5:05:00 PM, Blogger Waffarian said...

Very funny! made me laugh!
Happy easter, dear!

 
At Friday, April 06, 2007 7:22:00 PM, Blogger Delilah 3 said...

Lol... you made me laugh so hard with that joke.hmmmnn.....you met somebody that was in the same high school with you?? hmmmmmmmm....pls gist us o.by the way i waited for you on that fateful day but i no see your breaklights. why did you change your mind now?

 
At Saturday, April 07, 2007 2:32:00 AM, Blogger chidi said...

lol!!! felt sorry for the cab driver. happy easter!!

 
At Sunday, April 08, 2007 2:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao@knowing where to tap!.. lmao@driving a hearse .. thats jokes... i've missed you bloke.. how you doing? happy easter luv

 
At Monday, April 09, 2007 12:41:00 PM, Blogger zaiprincesa said...

lol..funny joke!..Glad u had fun @ the wedding...but dag..u be rackin up some FFmiles oh!!..ahn ahn!

Happy Easter~~

 
At Tuesday, April 10, 2007 3:52:00 AM, Blogger DiAmOnD hawk said...

AAMMMIIINNN!!!! to your Effort prayer o....

hmm...this 404 thing is a bit... hmmmm... only dog meat has that many powers... abeg where are the ppl of pfizer...

thx but no thx...

hope you had a great easter weekend

 
At Tuesday, April 10, 2007 6:19:00 AM, Blogger ♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Knowing where to tap ko, knowing where to tap ni.... I looooooooooooove sound sultan... he's so gen gen...

 
At Tuesday, April 10, 2007 7:38:00 AM, Blogger temmy tayo said...

You!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Tuesday, April 10, 2007 9:23:00 PM, Blogger BigBad-Ekun said...

LOL! Good one.

 
At Wednesday, April 11, 2007 5:12:00 AM, Blogger omohemi Benson said...

lol! Nice one.
I love sound sultan,
Have you seen the video for this song?

 
At Thursday, April 12, 2007 3:50:00 AM, Blogger Admin UD said...

Wat are yu waiting for to update dude, c'mon

 
At Thursday, April 12, 2007 5:15:00 AM, Blogger BiMbyLaDs** said...

lollll.. how now??long time. update more often jo!

 
At Thursday, April 12, 2007 6:55:00 PM, Blogger diary of a G said...

yo quick fast check my blog out ASAP

 
At Friday, April 13, 2007 11:17:00 AM, Blogger Admin UD said...

btw, if yu've gat time, peep into my blog, i've gat a lil somethn i need help on

 
At Friday, April 13, 2007 3:44:00 PM, Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

UPDATE!!!

 
At Saturday, April 14, 2007 7:12:00 AM, Blogger Klara said...

LOL! U got me there!
Anyway da morale of da story is so true: Knowing where to tap is what really matters!!

 
At Saturday, April 14, 2007 11:16:00 AM, Blogger TMinx said...

LOL!!
Have a great weekend!

 
At Saturday, April 14, 2007 11:10:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hilarious!

 
At Sunday, April 15, 2007 5:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

photocopy of your screen -that is funnny and the hearse guy!lol

 
At Monday, April 16, 2007 5:14:00 AM, Blogger Teva said...

bros try update now..haba???

 
At Monday, April 16, 2007 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lol Loving 'knowing where to tap: $9998. You need to update more often!

 
At Monday, April 16, 2007 3:19:00 PM, Blogger Discombobulated Diva said...

LOL... update please :-)...

btw... can i get a copy of the music playing.... pleeeeaaassse???

 
At Friday, April 27, 2007 2:28:00 AM, Blogger Hope said...

lol dat was so funny! nice blog here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home