Monday, April 30, 2007

Nuthn Dey Pa

Eyin peeps mi,werin dey? Am sure a lot of people will be wondering what happened to this bombastic element of a person,well na my fault a little sha.Na jeje work siddon wey I go wake am make we play,although the play na good experience o,but my butt is getting kicked big time.Anyway don't let me bore you with my rantings.

Nuthn has been really going on with me for a while o,just trying to deal with work and reading at the same time for some exams.Men I just realized that reading for an exam after you've stopped for a while is a binch,cos I have been reading for one exam like that and it has been like putting water in a basket y'all.Atimes I just stare at a page and trying to figure out what I need to do and sometimes I wonder what was on the page that I just finished reading.I decided to start going to the bookstore(Barnes & Noble) to read o,and the starbucks store inside the bookstore no gree me read o.The smell of the cakes,cookies etc was just distracting person coupled with the kain cold air that was blowing from the air condition unit in that bookstore.

I saw a picture that I just had to share with you guys.I dan tire for all this evolution sef.You can imagine this oyinbo people had to always try and outdo themselves sha ...


Well lemme just leave you guys with some jokes for the road like I always do.

Things You Shouldn't Ask Your Mother...

Seven year old Susie approached her mother one morning and asked, "Mommie how old are you?" To which her mother responded, "Now Susie, that is not a question you should ask a woman."

Susie then replied, "Well, how much do you weigh?" Once again her mother said, "Susie that is another question you never ask a woman."

Perplexed, Susie was sitting on the steps when her best friend eight year old Anna came by. "Why so sad?" Anna asked. Susie replied, "I asked my mother how old she was, and how much she weighed, but she wouldn't tell me."

Immediately, the ever worldly Anna put her hands on her hips, lilted to one side and advised Susie to get her mother's drivers license out of her purse and she could get all the answers.

Triumphantly, Susie marched into the kitchen where her mother was preparing dinner and announced, "I saw your driver's license, and know you are 35 years old." She continued with, "And I know you weigh 135 pounds."

Susie's mother sighed and admitted to her age and weight.

Finally Susie exclaimed, "And...I know why you and Daddy got a divorce." Puzzled by this remark her mother asked, "How do you know this?"

Susie waved the license in the air, and replied:

"It says right here you got an "F" in sex!!"

I also got this facts of life from a friend too..

Fact 1: You cannot touch all your teeth with your Tongue
Fact 2: After reading the first fact, all fools try it.
Fact 3: Fact 1 is false Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..................
Fact 4: Now u are laughing !!! bcoz u became a fool !!!
Fact 5: you want to fool ur friends also..

Got to sign out here folks,I found these 2 songs by P-Square songs(Mako Fiesta and Kolo) and am feeling them right now.Just leave your email address if you want me to send you any of the songs that I have posted on here.

Labels:

19 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 01, 2007 1:53:00 AM, Blogger Azuka said...

That 'F in sex' comment always has me rolling.

So how u dey?

 
At Tuesday, May 01, 2007 7:12:00 AM, Blogger Lowla said...

LOL@ dat picture.. looks like an obese lady...

About the reading..Pele.. It is well!!!

 
At Tuesday, May 01, 2007 11:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah the F in sex joke is funny... pls send the songs to

folky4u at gmail dot com

 
At Tuesday, May 01, 2007 4:10:00 PM, Blogger Delilah 3 said...

the only time i venture inside barnes $ noble is when am so bored out of my skull. though i always tell the folks at home that i gotta study, i know deep inside that am just gonna indulge myself, grab and buy books worth tens of dollars. that is my major weakness.starbucks is not a distraction if i decide to chill in there cos i dont really like coffee or sweet pastries that much. i dey gbadun the songs.its really a big deal when you gotta read after years out of school.its like one never stepped inside the walls of an institution before.lol

 
At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 8:28:00 AM, Blogger Admin UD said...

Kindly send the songs to ugo.danny(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 7:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah studying is hard when you outta school.. for me it was hard to do when i was in school. Anyways... happy reading.. hope you do well... if you do well I'll throw you a blog party... that's your motivation... lol

 
At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 7:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aarrrrrggghhhhhh #6... i wasnt paying attention!!!!

 
At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

susie n her mom-lol

 
At Friday, May 04, 2007 7:40:00 PM, Blogger Biodun said...

I want the songs o!! lol @ d F in sex joke! Good luck with ur exams n I am posting the stuffs next week:)

 
At Sunday, May 06, 2007 10:54:00 AM, Blogger omohemi Benson said...

All the best with reading palava,
You will conquer all,books&cakes.

lol@the elephant picture.

 
At Wednesday, May 09, 2007 8:07:00 AM, Blogger TMinx said...

I didn't fall for your trick MR. I guess i'm smart :)

 
At Wednesday, May 09, 2007 3:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

since you're not here to check.. i will tell you that i didnt try that yeye teeth and tongue thing.. lol..

 
At Friday, May 11, 2007 1:52:00 PM, Blogger omohemi Benson said...

update already!

 
At Friday, May 11, 2007 10:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where you at self bloke.. its been a longass time!!!

 
At Saturday, May 12, 2007 5:37:00 AM, Blogger diary of a G said...

f in sex hahaha
smart lil girl

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:28:00 AM, Blogger Anon said...

That picture is crazy!

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:35:00 PM, Blogger JustMeWriting said...

LOL... that was funny and I'm not a fool (although I tried to prove fact #1) LOL. thanks for visiting me.

 
At Sunday, May 20, 2007 5:52:00 PM, Blogger Teva said...

bros e a! since April!! haba???
Update the blog man!!

 
At Monday, May 21, 2007 1:33:00 PM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

so Im a fool, I was like Fact one is so not true, let me try it first before making my bold claim, only to read fact two to four. You eehnnnn. Anyhows, glad to see you are well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home