Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Getting Butt Kicked

I am sure a lot of people will be looking at the title of this post and thinking this guy dan dey kolo small ...

Well first an foremost,I thank everybody that wished me a happy birthday and for all your prayers as well.I pray God returns the favor in ten folds back to you guys.
A lot of people were asking how old I was,well I was between 25 and 100 years old on the 19th of January 2007...LOL.I also got calls from a lot of my family members,friends and some other people as well(you know yourselves).

I started the job on Monday and had the orientation and guess what people,I reported to work on Tuesday and got introduced around to everybody and bam,was slammed with a project on my second day at work.I was given the project to own it,write schematics,work with all the functional analyst from other departments and implement the project.I was so stunned that it took me a while to talk.I looked at the specifications and everything on the paper looked like it was not written in English,as in I drew a blank o.I was even trying to use indirect talk explain to the Business analyst that "sister I no understand all these mumbo jumbo wey you write for this paper wey you just give me" but the sister blank me o and indirectly pass the wave back that "na ya problem be that homie,shebi na you want work".Put in mind that the laptop that was ordered for me never surfaced as am typing this post and my email address is still yet to be created and although all my usernames and password has been created for all the servers but I can't log in to any server,because desktop and laptop never surface and the system security people are refusing to give me remote access from my laptop o.We do one meeting today and I just dey rap for the meeting o,you know when you are using other people's ideas to give feedbacks.Thank God that am a Nigerian o,damn God too dash us sense scather.

Anyway to be serious "I AM LOOKING FOR ANYBODY THAT KNOWS ANYBODY THAT IS A SAP BW CONSULTANT/ANALYST/DEVELOPER TO SHARE IDEAS WITH O,COS AM LIKE A LOST LAMB NOW" abeg if there is one reading this post or you know anybody,PLEASESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS help me out,just leave me your email address and I will get in touch with you asap cos I really need help.

You can imagine me thinking at least I have like 2 weeks before anything starts rolling in o,thot I would be able to drive around to look for apartments and stuffs,but my ass is rushing back to the hotel to read and work as soon as I leave work o.Abeg pray for your guy o...LOL

27 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 6:32:00 PM, Blogger Nilla said...

Ok I'm first...

Let me go and read :-)

 
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 6:38:00 PM, Blogger Nilla said...

Chei ya... Can't help and don't know anyone right off the top of my head that can help.

Anyways goodluck finding the help you need.

Is that you in the picture?

 
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eyaa. I'm sure you'll find something . Just look into someone's green eyes for inspiration, lol.

 
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:54:00 PM, Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Sorry, can't help u there. Wetin be dis i see? U put ur pix up? Hmmm... interesting. Hope everything goes well sha. All the best.

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 12:14:00 AM, Blogger Lowla said...

LMAO@ azuka's comment..

NB.. I dont know SAP.. I need training in that as well..
I suggest you utilize a lot of techie forums and discussion boards where you can share ideas, people are always willing to help besides you learn more..
I know how you feel know cos I was like this 3 months ago, heck im still there sef..
Its a challenge and you can do it..

It is well.

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 12:15:00 AM, Blogger Lowla said...

Congrats by the way..

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 4:20:00 AM, Blogger DiAmOnD hawk said...

wait o..did i miss the pic.... anyways i already have one! hehehehe...

okay...what is SAP BW...that way we're better able to help you find someone that we may know

congrats on the new job....and good luck w/it all...

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 7:11:00 AM, Blogger temmy tayo said...

Lol at Azuka.

I am praying for you.

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 7:29:00 AM, Blogger Naija Vixen said...

"Thank God that am a Nigerian o,damn God too dash us sense scather"...LOL...congrats on ur job oh and now guudluck wiv d project;-)

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 9:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your job.

But abeg wetin be "SAP BW CONSULTANT/ANALYST/DEVELOPER" ?

Goodluck on your project and finding help with it.

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 10:02:00 AM, Blogger Demi said...

hahaha...shey i didn't tell you to go on that Capentry course? But no o, na Corporate Amelika you say you wan work. See yoursef now? Anyway, as you don get job now, when you go pay me my alimony and shey you know say your child support go double be dat? Finally, bomboy and bomgirl go begin chop proper!

Anyway sha o, as per say pikins dem dey our middle, i go contack one of my side dishes when I dey marry to you see wetin im fit do. Just of old time sake o.

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 1:10:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with finding help with the job. I would have loved to help but "SAP BW CONSULTANT/ANALYST/DEVELOPER" are not words I recognise as existing in my evryday work lingo.

Where is this picture everyone is talking about? How on earth did I miss it?

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 1:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

naija bloke , i know quite a number guys who have the SAP certification , just post ur picture and date of birth chikena and i'll hook u up ASAP

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 4:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooooooo late but Happy Belated Birthday and Belated Congrats on the job as well. Unfortunately, I don't know any SAP whatchumacallit but I'll pray for you, okay? Smooches!!!!

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 4:25:00 PM, Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

Oh, poor baby. Why would they give you work to do on your first week, ehn? Don't they know who your wife is? They should not vex me o! What is wrong with these people sef? I look away for one minute, and they are overworking you. Alright, just wait there 4 me. Lemme call that your nonsense boss. She will hear from me this night.

*HISS*

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 10:22:00 PM, Blogger Jamilah said...

azuka!!! u don kolo..

congrats!!! exactly as lee said..

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 5:54:00 AM, Blogger LondonBuki said...

LOL @ ANON's naija bloke , i know quite a number guys who have the SAP certification , just post ur picture and date of birth chikena and i'll hook u up ASAP

Congrats on the new job and being thrown in at the deep end immediately is supposed to be the best!

Hope you figure everything out! I trust you :-)

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 8:45:00 AM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Nija bloke so this what they are trying to do to you in that job, it will not work. First tell me what SAP BW stands for then I will look into it and come back with some people that I know that are sort of in your field or that might know someone.

Hope youve been taking it a little easier. This is what they do to new ones.

 
At Sunday, January 28, 2007 2:46:00 AM, Blogger Teva said...

Naijabloke, i might just have the answer to your prayers. I have a friend who's an SAP guru. He's also in yankee, MIT to be precise. He's also a blogger, not sure he has time for his blog anymore but you holla back and we'll see what we can organise ok?

That would mean that you owe me a big fluffy teddy for valentine's day...LOL

 
At Monday, January 29, 2007 2:23:00 PM, Blogger Kafo said...

keep ur head up
cuz trust mii it will get a whole lot worse before it gets better
think of it as learning to swim in an ocean instead of a pool

You could always quit and sue ur school for emotional turmoil and distress for not preparing u
lol
good luck

 
At Tuesday, January 30, 2007 8:12:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer A. said...

loll...Naija sense...we're too much. Abeg RAP THAT RAP NB! We gat ur back!

Sorry abt the lap-top issue...

 
At Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:20:00 AM, Blogger LondonBuki said...

Hi! How far with the job? Hope you've managed to figure everything out!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

 
At Thursday, February 01, 2007 5:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on ur job

http://fya-dancer.blogspot.com

 
At Thursday, February 01, 2007 7:29:00 PM, Blogger Lowla said...

Naija Bloke,
How far with the job? Its babe_next2001(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At Thursday, February 01, 2007 10:19:00 PM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

NB - did you manage to get anyone with the SAP skills that you wanted.
Hope all is well.You know your vera has been having an affair - that has caused to propose online. I hope this news will not affect you too much.
Listen you didnt hear from me. GH - has officially proposed and the ring loooks very expensive - like a share traders 6months salary worth. Looks like she might have left you and you didnt notice. sorry.

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 5:49:00 AM, Blogger omohemi Benson said...

Broda mi,
Emini sele?
Kilode de? where you dey?
How far with with work?

I hope all is set to win your beloved Vera back!!!
Do I hear"Endless Love" playing in the background?

You have to renew your vows,get her a bigger and better ring than GH and be the bloky man she fell in Love with.

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 12:08:00 PM, Blogger Discombobulated Diva said...

I'll keep my ears open about any SAP BW ONSULTANT/ANALYST/DEVELOPER, let ya know if i find anyone... good luck with the new job...

~DD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home