Friday, December 08, 2006

Braincells Popping

Am sorry guys,due to some circumstances beyond my control and cos of some comments come people are putting on my page which has made me not so anonymous,I have decided to stop blogging.



DUH!!! am pretty sure a lot of bloggers are saying WTF!!!

Psych!!! I wish ...



I just wanted to put that up cos thatz the in thing on blogsville now,people shutting down their blogs cos of one madman leaving some degoratory comments on their blogs about igba or awo.

Anyway the video is for you people that are trying to vent,u can try what this guy did and maybe it will make you feel better.

Anyway am sorry that I have been AWOL for a minute,been busy at work and been having some crazy interviews,had like 3 this week and still having one this afternoon,told you guys am trying to change jobs now,so pray for me now o and maybe I might get to move to your side of town.

These are some quotes I saw online that some people left about their wives.So this is not me o

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry
That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

David Bissonette

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let
him keep her.

Sacha Guitry

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they
just can't face each other, but still they stay together.

Hemant Joshi

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you
get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.

Dumas

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is,
"What does a woman want?

Sigmund Freud

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.

Anonymous

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week.
A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."

Henry Youngman

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."

Sam Kinison

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."

James Holt McGavran

"I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the
second one didn't."

Patrick Murray

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming 1. Whenever you're wrong,
admit it, 2. Whenever you're right, shut up.

Nash

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...

Anonymous

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.

Henny Youngman

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

Rodney Dangerfield

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.

Milton Berle

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.

Anonymous

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters.They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

Anonymous

First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!" Second Guy "You're lucky,
mine's still alive."


A Little Joke for the weekend.....

During an annual psychiatrists convention, three psychiatrists take a walk. "People are always coming to us with their guilt and fears," one says, "but we have no one to go to with our problems. Since we're all professionals, why don't we hear each other out right now?"

They agree that this is a good idea. The first psychiartrist confesses, "I'm a compulsive shopper and deeply in debt, so I overbill patients as often as I can."

The second admits, "I have a drug problem that's out of control, and I frequently pressure my patients into buying illegal drugs for me."

The third psychiatrist says, "I know it's wrong, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't keep a secret."

Anyway you guys have a lovely weekend and take care of you!

28 Comments:

At Friday, December 08, 2006 8:12:00 AM, Blogger SapphireAster said...

Just wanted to say...I'm FIRST!! I'll be back.

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006 8:27:00 AM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

It appears that there are alot of pessimists out there when it comes to marriage.

So NB you are changing Jobs, I pray God will give you one where you have room to move, and is the desire of you heart. Amen. It is well. Dont for get us when you are rich and famous. LOL.

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006 9:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ the jokes. Ever heard the song, "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife?" It's an oldie from the Mermaids soundtrack. Can't remember who sang it.

Good luck with all the interviews o. Whichever one is supposed to be yours, will be!

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006 9:27:00 AM, Blogger LondonBuki said...

Good Luck with the interviews!!!

That Vid clip is hilarious, I feel like that a lotta times... hmmm, that is not good.

Have a FAB weekend!

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006 12:05:00 PM, Blogger Nigerican said...

I hope u don't really feel like this about being married, because i was really getting stoked about our marriage.Pls stop reading those false words of wisdom they r enemies of progress(submissive wife vioce) .LMAO they where real good though.I can so relate to u're last joke cus i dated a psychiatrist and he had one of those problems.Goodluck on u're interviews

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006 12:18:00 PM, Blogger Mari said...

Of course, Nigerican has to on here...yeye girl.

NB, good luck with the interviews. I bet I know what Nigerican's prayers are about ;)

Have a great weekend NB!

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006 12:20:00 PM, Blogger NaijaBloke said...

@Sapphireaster .. so all u wanted was to be the first .LOL
@TLOASCM ..Amen!!! to ur prayer and thx ,..
@Ms May.. LOL@ the song .. a lot of ppl say that sha
@Buki ..thx jere moi dear and u have a lovely weekend as well
@Nigerican .. Abi now ..what can I do now ..

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006 2:37:00 PM, Blogger Smoothvibes said...

All the best with the interviews!

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006 3:35:00 PM, Blogger SapphireAster said...

Yes I wanted to be first! I am back...goodluck with the interviews o...hope you get the job thats best for ya!

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006 7:25:00 PM, Blogger Favoured Girl said...

Those "words of wisdom" on marriage just made me laugh. It's not that bad.
All the best with your interviews o. By God's grace you will get a better job with better salary and prospects... what you really want!

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006 3:43:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer A. said...

ha ha ha @ the man bashing his computer...eyahhh...

as for ur quotes...NB u are one crazy dude. I'm beginning to wonder where u get these funny things from...they're too much mennn...

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006 7:17:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

those were so funny and i enjoyed them but i agree with jaycee, where do you get these things from?

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006 10:20:00 PM, Blogger Biodun said...

I pray you get the job really want in Jesus name.
lol @ the shutting down blogs comments, those quotes were hilarious!

 
At Sunday, December 10, 2006 5:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir NJbloke...hmmm, mr most sought after...LOL,where's the Jazz???

 
At Sunday, December 10, 2006 6:33:00 PM, Blogger Nilla said...

I'm still laughing @ those quotes on wives.

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 9:47:00 AM, Blogger Beautifully Human said...

come NB dont even joke like that about shutting down your blog ! That is one joke I wont find funny o! (lol)
those wife jokes are hilarious!! LMAO! good luck with the job interviews.

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 12:03:00 PM, Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

Bloke, I hope you get a job and move down here.....to Maryland. You'll love it! At least, that way, you'll be closer to your wifey....me!!!

And I'm believing you won't say all those things those men said about their wives. If you were asked, I'm sure your response will be, "I was nobody until I met my wife, Vera. She means the world to me, and I can never, ever replace her. What will I do without her?"

LOL @ the 3rd psychiatrist. I guess the 2nd and 1st psychiatrists are screwed big time.

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 1:22:00 PM, Blogger Discombobulated Diva said...

LOL at the video... i really understand how that guy in the video feels... there are many days I feel like doing that in my cube... glad to see ur back...

~DD

 
At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:16:00 AM, Blogger temmy tayo said...

Why didnt you tell me that you and Vera are .........

I don tell Teva o. Make u no con spoil biz for me.lol

 
At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 3:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a crush on you, have since the day i read your blog

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 8:33:00 AM, Blogger Dris J said...

NB...keep the flag flying. This is my first time of being here. it's glaring you are popular with the sistaz.

Nice blog anywayz!

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 5:16:00 PM, Blogger Miguel said...

My guy...good luck wih your interviews... i know how gruesome those can be ...which states are you looking @?
Who go take over your chieftaincy if you move? no cause make the babes for that end mara ooo..

 
At Thursday, December 14, 2006 1:23:00 AM, Blogger TMinx said...

Oops for the sharing pyschiatrists.

Dude my heart nearly broke when I read that first paragraph. You can't be playing like that nowwwwwww!

Im sure the ladies can make up good one liners like that when it comes to husbands too! After reading all that though....whats the point of marriage?

Have a great weekend and oodluck with the interviews.

 
At Thursday, December 14, 2006 6:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is the video clip ? (sad) I must have missed it ....

 
At Saturday, December 16, 2006 1:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol at wives' jokes...I didnt think the next joke will be as good as the one before it, but I was just laughing from one to another...
I dont know you, but wishing you all the best with those interviews. You are blessed and highly favored and that of course will shine thru wherever you go...

 
At Saturday, December 16, 2006 10:50:00 PM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

OK OK OK - Ive given you enough time now - where are you. Is it still the travels, owambe parties, or is the work/exams that is building a barrier between u and us. Have u travelled.. pls update ur blog.

 
At Monday, December 18, 2006 4:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still don't understand the conspiracy you and vera did.. cos how cum my comment that i left b4 is not showing here?! NAIJABLOKE?!?! EXPLAIN,... and abeg update this blog b4 2morro or else.. FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!!! this one was seriously funny though.. lmao.. na wetin a whole woman mean to una?!

 
At Friday, December 22, 2006 11:07:00 AM, Blogger DiAmOnD hawk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home