Friday, February 02, 2007

'Cos we are some Jolly Good Fellows

Am sure a lot of people are trying to figure out whatz up with the title of my post today.Na so I see am o.

First of all,let me answer a lot of people that was asking what SAP BW is ..this is not Structural Adjustment Program o...This is System Application Processes or Products and BW(Business Warehousing) is one of the modules.

Well on Monday when I got to work I saw a poster saying that we are having a superbowl cookout on friday which is today and I was reading the No.7 item(all y'all wedding crashers know what am talking about) and I saw under the drinks category ..Beer!Beer!!Beer!!!.I did a double take to reread but I still saw the same thing.So i decided to wait till today to see what is going to happen and keep in mind that the cookout is from 11.30am to 2.30pm during office hours.

So I woke up today finished the screening of the resumes that my manager gave me to screen for interviews for a position in our office in India and jumped into the bathroom.I decided to wear a track down pant with one of my Gunners Jerseys(The yellow one for all my UK people to damo).Got to work and had a brief meeting in the morning.I got an email saying that the cookout was still on despite the little bit of rain we got in the morning.So around 11.40am,my manager who was actually around from Mexico(did I tell you guys my manager is situated in our office in Mexico) came to get me so that we can go downstairs for the cookout o.Got there and there was a line for the barbecue,chillis and burgers and there was like 5 coolers of different beer,Heineken,Budlite,Budweiser,Guinness,Corona etc ...Omo I wail ...come and see all those people I was looking at as nerds slurging up.Mind you my company is like a University campus and the building I am is just for the IT personnel.

It is already 2.35pm now and I can see some people walking around like they are flat footed around here now.While eating and drinking I got to interact with a couple of my co workers and was told that they normally have this kind of shindig almost every 2 weeks.Right about now,everybody is back to work now o and you can actually see people doing their normal work.As I am typing this post,I have a half filled bottle of Heineken sitting on my desk from which I am sipping from now.Since I started with this company,I have actually have to be all uptight to get work done in an organization.Our dress code is casual all the way,you see Managers in shorts,shirts and slippers in meetings and stuffs.

Well don't let me leave you without making you laff a little ....
Check out this caption of an angry wife ......




This is also for some people who have been doing investigations with all the law enforcement agencies all over the world to get my picture,this was taken in Las Vegas recently sha. .(You know ya sefssssss)

25 Comments:

At Friday, February 02, 2007 2:52:00 PM, Blogger DiAmOnD hawk said...

and where was Vera when this picture was taken...kai...but i like the pic...

IM FIRST!!!!!!!

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 3:09:00 PM, Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

How won't u like it, ehn Diamond? Onirokuro (dirty minded gal). Keep on balling at work o. Na wa for this company sef. Anyways, enjoy. See how ur hands were strategically placed on each butt cheek. You and Diamond won't corrupt me sha. Have a fab weekend

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 3:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Your office sounds like the place to be although I don't do beer.

This Bloke sef. Are you so lonely after Vera left you that you left her cement cheeks for metallic ones?

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 3:38:00 PM, Blogger ChiefO said...

NO WONDER VERA LEFT UR BUTT TOUCHING ASS! or better still u sef don dey browse other websites, with ur high speed server.

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 4:42:00 PM, Blogger LondonBuki said...

I just read about the weather in Florida! Hope it didn't affect you oh!

LOL @ The cartoon, A gun for lipstick! LOL!!!

As for your pic, when Vera sees your hands placed on those backsides, she'll remember how your hands felt... and she'll come crawling back! LOL!!!

Enjoy your weekend and PLEASE I hope you didn't get drunk at work oh, and if you did hope you did not drive!

Enjoy your weekend!

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 5:39:00 PM, Blogger omohemi Benson said...

Broda,
As I dey type now now,comot yourhabd from that place sorry those places.
Hey,I no blame Vera,at all at al!
Nah work you say you dey do na metallic women u dey pursue. *Hmm*

I hope awoof no run your belle o,this wan put "igo shayo" beside you.

Gald to know you work is good,thanks for the education on BW!

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 5:44:00 PM, Blogger omohemi Benson said...

Broda,
As I dey type now now,comot your shand from that place sorry those places.
Hey,I no blame Vera,at all at all!
Nah work you say you dey do na metallic women u dey pursue. *Hmm*

I hope awoof no run your belle o,this wan wey u put "igo shayo" beside you.

Glad to know you work is good,thanks for the education on BW!

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 6:57:00 PM, Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

Bloke why didn't you put a picture where we can see ur face well ehn?

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 6:59:00 PM, Blogger Teva said...

What??? Naijabloke...eh?? Butt grabbbing in public???So that was why Vera left you...eeh he! Den Den den! I will tell mommy for you...LOL

ARe you sure it was me you wrote all those rhymes for? or the bare-naked-ladies??? LOL
Glad you are fitting into ur new firm...bros e, where's my teddy bear?

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 6:59:00 PM, Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

Bloke why didn't you put a picture where we can see ur face well ehn? That ur job is funny o

 
At Saturday, February 03, 2007 2:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait. holdup! is that YOU in the pic?!

 
At Saturday, February 03, 2007 6:06:00 AM, Blogger temmy tayo said...

Trust you to grab the fleshy parts. Ashawo!

Una still get vacancy in your office, my kind of job ni yen.

Take care hun, i am moving in next week so that u can start going to church.

 
At Saturday, February 03, 2007 11:21:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow your new job sounds pretty cool ... got any vacancies for me?

What's up with the picture, we can't see your face clearly! Lol .. Vegas, can't wait to visit!

 
At Sunday, February 04, 2007 5:38:00 AM, Blogger Nigerican said...

I'm gone for a minute and u're feeling a whole lotta booty in Vegas*loud voice* ,lol.U're job sounds off the hook , u don't know how many times i've really needed a drink at my desk.

 
At Sunday, February 04, 2007 3:27:00 PM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

your office sounds like a normal office - (my field related that it) - come on in wearing whatever you want - as long as u get the work done.

ooh but the pics isnt very clear - its so far away. Anyways - hope you're settling in at your new work place. Have a good weekend.

 
At Monday, February 05, 2007 1:21:00 AM, Blogger Biodun said...

Your job sounds fun, beer ke, lol, that is something, sha dont be getting tipsy @ work n stuff. Its not fair sha, I want 2 see ur face now :(

 
At Monday, February 05, 2007 8:49:00 AM, Blogger Mari said...

From the gist of it, I'm loving ure job!!! Casual, beer drinking and cookouts every 2wks...now thats an atmosphere I'd love.

We get to drink at our office but only after 5pm. But am out by 5 so whats the point.

 
At Monday, February 05, 2007 11:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang.. what a job... what a job!!! Na serious enjoyment you dey knack sha... lmao.. the picture is mighty funny!!! the picture is sexy but I don't think Vera will be very happy to see you holding another yansh apart from her own oh! And the picture self no come clear... but I'm your ex-girlfriend so i already know how fine you are sha!

 
At Monday, February 05, 2007 12:21:00 PM, Blogger Eminie said...

Naija Bloke is that u ?

 
At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 9:42:00 AM, Blogger Daddy's Girl said...

All of una wey dey talk say the foto no clear, I think that's exactly why Bloke used it. He doesn't want to reveal all... yet. Well, at least he's given that babe that was asking for his photo something to dream about at night.

Bloke, you sef, so it's because of beer that you've refused to be updating your blog. If I catch you ehn! Meanwhile your wife has been off marrying all the men in blogville - but I guess you prolly don't care - seeing as how you're surrounded by glowing butt cheeks. LOL

 
At Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Hunny plum,

Just to say I miss seeing you around. Hope you're well.

Take care.

Desola aya daddy.

 
At Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Hunny plum,

Just to say I miss seeing you around. Hope you're well.

Take care.

Desola aya daddy.

 
At Thursday, February 08, 2007 5:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YE!!!!! I will tell your mummy!!!you are touching bom-bom---LOL...That cartoon is hilarious dude!

 
At Friday, February 09, 2007 9:12:00 PM, Blogger Nilla said...

lol @ the angry wife.

Meanwhile this picture that we cant see you, is supposed to stop all those doing investigation? I think NOT.

Have a wonderful week!

 
At Saturday, February 10, 2007 9:33:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm loving ur office already! Can I come visit u on the next cookout day? LOL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home