Friday, October 13, 2006

A-Z Of Me,Myself And I -(De La Soul)

Whatz up my peeps? I actually wanted to put up a post about short people,but I guess that will be my next post.

Am off to Dallas 2nite for a family friend's older brother's 40th birthday tomorrow.So thatz like 4hrs drive right there.

I decided to put up my A-Z tag that Taureanminx tagged me with a couple of weeks ago.


Accent Depends on who am talking to,people at work atimes ask me if I have lived in London before.
Booze Beer and Liquor.
Chore I hate Ironing so Dry cleaners r cleaning up scather
Dogs/Cats Dogs don'tdont have any yet.
Essential Electronics Laptop,Cellphone and TV
Favourite perfume Signature by Kenneth Cole
Gold/silver Silver(White Gold)Had a chain on for like 6yrs now and it's still the same colour,so it aint fake babyyyy
Hometown Ilesha,Osun State Nigeria
Insomnia Dont know abt any sha.Lemme know if u do.
Job title IT ..........
Kids None that I know of
Living arrangements Modern
Most admired trait Sense of humour,Eyes and looks.
Number of sexual partners Hmmmm........What u know abt that!!!
Overnight hospital stays None.
Phobia Stuck in a confined place ..so not planning to go to Jail ever
Quote "Everybody is not the same,so don't expect what you give back from anybody,just do what you have to do as long as it makes you happy"
Religion Christian:Anglican/Methodist born, pentecostal worshipper.
Siblings - One Older Brother,Twin younger sisters - beauties and one Younger Brother
Time I usually awake Mon-Fri for work ..8am to 9am Sat-Sun ..Anytime
Unusual talent Am kind of like a Psychic,but nobody believes me ..LOL and best of all ... am unpredictable ..
Vegetable I refuse to eat A lot ..Mushroom,Brocolli,Spinach from Lubys .......
Worst habit Multitasking, Procastinating
X-rays One .. at my last job,one fool contracted Tuberculossis from only God knows and the State of Texas had to subject everybody to a TB test
Yummy foods I make Everything as long as I eat the food
Zodiac sign Capricorn Babyyyyyy!!!!.Jan 19th
I'm tagging everybody and if you aint a blogger, just post it in my comments as anonymous or else ...remember it's Friday the 13th


Lemme give you a joke for the weekend

There were 2 friends and they went drinking one evening,so on their way walking back,they stop to pee on the side of the road.So friend A looked up and was like WOW!!! ..look at that big soccer ball up in the sky,DAMN!!! thatz a big ass soccer ball up there.His friend(Friend B) looked up and started laughing and said,seems you as still as dumb as you were in high school.That is a big 120Watts bulb that was just turned on by someone that you are calling a soccerball.
The 2 friends started arguing back and forth and almost started fighting sef and lo and behold they heard someone coming down the road whistling to Sunny Ade's song "Sweet Banana".

So they called the 3rd guy and told him about the whole issue and their argument and proceed to ask the guy what he thinks.

The 3rd guy looked up and said, Hmmmmmm...... (he looked confused cos he kept staring) and he finally said, "guys, am as confused as you guys are cos I dont live around this area".

Hope you know what they were looking at? "THE MOON"

So which one of the guys is the biggest drunk outta the 3 guys?

You guys have a lovely weekend cos ama try to,taking a break from reading to have fun in Dallas and will be back to reading on Sunday

30 Comments:

At Friday, October 13, 2006 8:28:00 PM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Bwahahahahahh - LOL - falling of my chair laugh.

The 3rd guy was the dummest of all - imagine not living in the area. Not to say the other two wearnt.

But NB, this your job is nice, to wake up 8.00am - 9.00am - seriously that is the life - right there. So your birthday is 19th jan (um which year) - Im now asking 'ashiri' question. But there were some questions you didn't answer properly - LOL -
So what area of IT do you do..(im doing my part 2 tagging);

But on a lighter note, hope you have a brill weekend with family.

 
At Saturday, October 14, 2006 1:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you might be a cutie. can you post a picture?

 
At Saturday, October 14, 2006 3:14:00 AM, Blogger LondonBuki said...

NB, your loyalreader thinks you might be a cutie! You better post a picture for her oh! (Most admired trait - eyes and looks!)

My Mummy is from Ilesha too oh!

LOL @ the joke... yup the 3rd guy is the drunkest of them all.

Enjoy your weekend and drive safely back and forth!!!

 
At Saturday, October 14, 2006 5:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao .... are u for real? Mushrooms and Brocolli like totally rock ooo. U dey missing out on dem veggies oh. Enjoy ...

 
At Saturday, October 14, 2006 10:45:00 AM, Blogger Eagle's Nest!!! said...

Born Jan 19th? Whoa!

God bless!

 
At Saturday, October 14, 2006 2:08:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love brocolli!
I love brocolli!!
I love brocolli!!!

You're missing a lot!! What will you threaten ur kids with if u refuse to eat them urself?
I'm Carpricon too!! Dec 26th.

 
At Saturday, October 14, 2006 2:52:00 PM, Blogger ABBEY said...

I second you on mushrooms and brocolli.

btw..."Stuck in a confined space" = "Claustrophobia" ;)

and why are you trying to tease us ehn? sexy eyes, good looks, british accent...dang!

 
At Saturday, October 14, 2006 9:11:00 PM, Blogger Biodun said...

Have a safe trip o, n bring gist, lol. Am a capricorn too, we rule!! lol Have a nice weekend omo ilesha!

 
At Saturday, October 14, 2006 9:36:00 PM, Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Capricons totally ROCK. Psychic ko, Miss Cleo ni. Yeye. Why is it that every weekend, u have one owanbe party or the other to attend? I'm jealous of u, invite me to some nau. So u're Anglican, me too when i was still under my parent's roof. The 3rd guy is the biggest drunk of course. Have a fun-filled weekend and be safe. Make sure u come back will plenty gist for us.

 
At Saturday, October 14, 2006 10:18:00 PM, Blogger Lowla said...

hmm NB I never knew Capricons to be psychic, if you say Virgos, I agree but well.

If you can tell me what i was thinking of when I made this comment, then you are definitely psychic..:p:p

PS: where do u get all these jokes from?

 
At Sunday, October 15, 2006 6:44:00 AM, Blogger Favoured Girl said...

Enjoyed reading this post. LOL about the kids. You might have some triplets somewhere ;-)
You should try stewed mushrooms, you might just start liking them.

Have you finished reading your books? Enjoy your weekend and come back with gist.

 
At Monday, October 16, 2006 11:01:00 AM, Blogger Demi said...

Anyway, i'm capricorn too. I changed my birthday this year.

Omo, you don't eat Brocolli? Come here for a smack!

What do you mean you don't know of any kids? What about Fineface and Lovina our two shidren dem? No dey shoke!

By the way, Loyalreader abi na Loyalstalker, keep off! He's all mine!Lol...(I just dey shoke o, make i no come spoil scope for bobo..lol...)

 
At Monday, October 16, 2006 1:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao@the joke... all fools

Mushrooms are the shit oh... Shitake Mushrooms.. plz dont get me started... Capricorns no pyschic oh..

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:03:00 AM, Blogger TMinx said...

Capricon and Taurean's get on like a house on fire you know...Pullesseee weeks ago?!? more like years ago in blogtime...Thanks for doing it anyway.

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 9:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi naijabloke, so you are from Ilesa?...............

Obokun a gbe wa oooooooo..lol.

I am from Ilesa as well.

Please holla at me sometime. My website is www.naijabrains.com

gbenga

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 5:33:00 PM, Blogger NaijaBloke said...

@Life of a stranger.. Yeah am Jan 19th and a capricorn ..Yeah we rock!!!.The IT issue ..hmm been thru different areas in IT.. Did Computer Science as 1st degree(Programming),Worked as a Network Support engineer for an ISP for more than 2 yrs,and right now into SAP consulting.
@Loyalreader ..Thank u ..yes am cute o.LOL..a picture ke .. hmm ..maybe or maybe not.
@Buki .. which part is ur mum from in Ilesha ..like I know everywhere abi ..well I try sha.. have not been there since 1995/96
@Jem,Naija Gurl & Calabar ..Mushroom ..yuck!!!
@Abbey .. no vex jere
@Biodun ..thank u o ..Yeah we rock!!!
@Xoxo ..Yeah we rock scather. LOL@Owanbe parties
@Lee .. LOL... well u were looking at the computer and trying to think abt what to write in the comment
@TP .. lol@triplets somewhere .. am still reading o..exam is next week friday ..pray for me o
@LOL Desola ... thot u divorced me ni.. fineface ko shineface ni.
@Taureanminx .. no vex now,been busy .. Capricorn & Taurean is true ..LOL
@Anonymous .. yes Ilesha ppl rocks jere

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:18:00 PM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

@NB Ive posted receipe in the same blog - mixing it up with calabar gal's ingredients;

@calabargal - hope u dont mind -

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:21:00 PM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

@NB- Wow - I need serious help with my PERL - and S [R]we call it R. I know who to come and ask for future help.

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 4:59:00 AM, Blogger TMinx said...

Speaking of photos....have you lost your photography mojo?? Update your blog now.

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 5:00:00 AM, Blogger TMinx said...

That looks like command..I mean noowww like the way we say why nowwwww in Nigeria.

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 11:23:00 AM, Blogger NaijaBloke said...

@taurean .. I have loads of photos,u know to work on photos is time consuming,but I will be back by end of the month and shoo!! the now is not a command o,na warri pidgin I dey speak and if na command wetin u wan do ..LOL ...U sef

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 4:37:00 PM, Blogger LondonBuki said...

NB, My Mummy is from Ikoti.

And sort out your photoblog NOW! And that is a command... LOL!!!

Enjoy the rest of your week :-)

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 7:13:00 PM, Blogger NaijaBloke said...

@Buki ... I dont even know where that is ..dont mind me jere,will sort it out ASAP just give me till after next week madam ..LOL

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 9:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see say you never add me for your favorite blogs.. NaijaBloke.. y now? I never meet your criteria yet? you want me to do a blog entry on doggy style before you admit me to your favorite blogs? let me know oh...

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 10:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nb how old ru?

 
At Thursday, October 19, 2006 12:24:00 AM, Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

GO CAPRICORN!

As far as I did not see my name in this thing, I do not consider myself tagged.

I wanna say u shuld have a safe trip, but I'm assumin u've had the trip already. Hope it was fun sha

 
At Thursday, October 19, 2006 5:22:00 PM, Blogger NaijaBloke said...

ONW- No vex now,I been wan put am there jere,give me one more week and u can vex all u can if u no see am there but u can put up the post abt the doggy sylez sha ..LOL
@Vera .. Whateva ..so consider ya sef tagged then ..

 
At Friday, October 20, 2006 2:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wan enter favourite blogs too, what are the conditions? lol

 
At Friday, October 20, 2006 12:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... ok i forgive you... next wkend i will check up to see if you followed through... IF you do.. then maybe i'll put that post up.. cos i would actually like to get some opinions on the g-**** (lol.. I know me.. i no dey censor...but honestly theres something I think I don't understand there)

 
At Sunday, October 22, 2006 8:46:00 AM, Blogger Daddy's Girl said...

LOL 'I don't live in the area'. That is priceless. Thanks for making me laugh this afternoon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home