Sunday, March 04, 2007

WHY???

This post was inspired by this song playing titled WHY by Will Smith.I was listening to the song while driving right now and actually got to listen to the lyrics and I realize that there will always be the question WHY???



Why did I just put 1100miles on my car this past weekend?

Why do I have to almost have a brain hemorrhage to do my job?

Why does Uncle Sam have to keep nipping me this much on my paycheck?

Why is it that everything that was said in a meeting I just had sounded like another language?

Why do the prices of things never go down but up except during sales and I know they are still getting me with the sales?

Why does the cost of labor to replace a part in my car 3 times more than the price of the part itself? (I miss Kabiru in Naija)

Why do I have to first fly to DC or North Carolina from Tampa before flying to Texas?

Why is it that I am not inheriting a huge amount of something from somebody, someone, everybody, anybody? Scream

Why do people have to suffer this much in Africa?

Why do we always get dumb asses as Presidents in Naija?

Why is it that the qualification to run for office especially the President of Naija be Standard VI?

Why do most girls like doggy style?

Why do women enjoy their orgasms more when they do have it than men?

Why do I feel the media is not really helping the security of this nation with some of their broadcasts?

Why was I given a 2hr wait at a restaurant in Orlando lastnite?

Why does this cold refreshing crush taste so good?


YOU ALSO NEED TO WATCH AND LISTEN TO THE VIDEO ON THE RIGHT TITLED HOLY GHOST FIRE BY RESONANCE.AM LOVING THE SONG SHA.

Let me leave you guys with a joke for the week.

Stand Up For The Little Guy!

There was this little guy sitting in a bar, drinking his beer, minding his own business when all of a sudden this great big dude comes in and -- WHACK!! -- knocks him off the bar stool and onto the floor.

The big dude says, "That was a karate chop from Korea!"

The little guy thinks "GEEZ," but he gets back up on the stool and starts drinking again when all of a sudden -- WHACK!! -- the big dude knocks him down AGAIN and says, "That was a judo chop from Japan."

So the little guy has had enough of this... He gets up, brushes himself off and quietly leaves. The little guy is gone for an hour or so. But he thinks for awhile and thinks, " Why shouldn't I be at the bar if I want to?

"He walks up behind the big dude and -- WHAM!!!" -- knocks the big dude off his stool, knocking him out cold!!! The little guy looks at the bartender and says, "When he gets up, tell him that's a crowbar from Sears!

Have a nice weekend folks







25 Comments:

At Sunday, March 04, 2007 3:27:00 PM, Blogger DiAmOnD hawk said...

my comment for you is "NO COMMENT"... you ehn... anyways hope you will join us for TERC on friday. tk it ez

 
At Sunday, March 04, 2007 4:13:00 PM, Blogger Nilla said...

First things first...
I really love Resonance. I mean I can't get enough of their song "Chinwe Ike", and now you've introduced me to "Holy Ghost Fire"..and I'm already repeating it. Thanx for the video.

Now to the title of your post....
Too many why's, but I have a few comments on some.

Why does Uncle Sam have to keep nipping me this much on my paycheck?
But your still going to file for taxes and get back most of it.

Why do the prices of things never go down but up except during sales and I know they are still getting me with the sales?
Don't mind them, it is marketing strategy.

Ok and now my own why question :-)
Why aren't you participating in the Nigeria Discussion Series???

Have a wonderful week too.

 
At Sunday, March 04, 2007 4:43:00 PM, Blogger Omodudu said...

why is it that a brother goes to jail for what them white boys do day in day out.

 
At Sunday, March 04, 2007 5:59:00 PM, Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

I know the answer to the 1st question, 'cos i'm just a G like that. U'd put 1100 miles on ur car just 'cos u like too much igbadun/ faaji/ enjoyment. The babe in that video is fyne sha.

Enjoy ur week.

 
At Sunday, March 04, 2007 8:28:00 PM, Blogger Delilah 3 said...

why? one big question for you!!! why did you change my name?
thanks for sharing my video with everybody!!! listen to it everyday and thou shall be blessed.

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 2:15:00 AM, Blogger Azuka said...

Lol @ the crowbar from Sears!

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 4:25:00 AM, Blogger Daddy's Girl said...

Good questions - wish I had answers. Have a great week.

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 5:32:00 AM, Blogger LondonBuki said...

You guys don't get taxed as much as we do in the UK oh! It's not funny over here!

So many questions sha!

Long time, no read NB!!! Long time!

Olorun o ni je ki o ni Brain Haemorrhage o! AMIN!!!

I love Resonance, I have their album and 'Chinwe Ike' is a really good song as well...

Enjoy your week!

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 11:35:00 AM, Blogger Smoothvibes said...

lol...Why do you think u can ever get an answer to all 'em?

Why can't u stay put in Florida too?( why are u always trying to get u some texas?).. lol

Ok I'm done..

Have a fabulous Week!

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 3:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This questions,you've asked will only bring out more questions.

lol@crowbar from Sears.

I love RESONANCE.

Small think o! take it easy o,olorun o ni jeki a ri ogun brain bleeding o!

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 6:00:00 AM, Blogger Stuck in my throat said...

the world is full of whys...it makes you WONDER why...

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:36:00 AM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

So you are still breathing - eh this man - so your legs have been taking you all over town. Well Im too shocked to leave a proper comment.

ok ok - the crow bar from seers was funny - but I will now laugh out loud too much because I want you to know Im not amused by your stunts.

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 1:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is this your attempt at penance? One spiritual video?? Think again...LOL

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 3:23:00 PM, Blogger Confused Naija Girl said...

okay oh!!
lets hope you find answers to your questions
lol at crow bar.

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 11:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please i'd really like to know more about the GE summer internship.do u know about any link we can send our resume's to ang if international students are eligible

 
At Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:23:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You could inherit my huge quache of debts if you like with all my love.

I hereby bequeath to Naija Bloke all my worldly debts be they catalogue, credit cards, personal loans, car loans, mortagage payments ......

There!! You've finally inherited something at last!!! My lawyers will be in touch with you. This bequest dosent have to wait until I breath my last before it comes into effect.

Why do most girls like doggy style? My friend says its cos its nice!!! And the one style that most girls like is girl on top cos girl is in charge and she winds it the whichever way she likes.

 
At Wednesday, March 07, 2007 11:29:00 AM, Blogger NaijaBloke said...

@Anonymous ..I actually dont know any link,but what u could do is call the Lady in charge and she will be able to give u all the info u need.
@LB ..we need to arrange how u can send me those songs o ..
@Nilla ..I would rather not participate cos ppl always want to start a full fledge argument or launch into abuses anytime I give my views.
Amen o @LB and Omohemi

 
At Wednesday, March 07, 2007 2:51:00 PM, Blogger Nilla said...

@ Naijabloke
Ok
I respect your decision not to participate then.

But if you do change your mind, there's a code of conduct that's there so that people respect other people's opinions.

Have a wonderful day!

 
At Wednesday, March 07, 2007 3:35:00 PM, Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

Yeah, why did u put 1100 miles on ur car this weekend????!!! Are u nuts?! Yeah, u have 2 be.

LOL @ the joke. Hehehehehe. I don't blame the small guy jare. I would do the same thing too if I were in his shoes. Wetin sef?

 
At Thursday, March 08, 2007 2:48:00 PM, Blogger LondonBuki said...

NB... send me your email address(buki_blogger'at'yahoo.co.uk) so I can send the Resonance songs to you - they are only 8 songs so I can send them all.

 
At Friday, March 09, 2007 7:35:00 AM, Blogger Biodun said...

Why has it taken u like almost a month b4 we get an update ehn, lol

I cant see the video :(

Why is the internet is darn slower in Naija, am about 2 pull out my hair!!

 
At Friday, March 09, 2007 11:18:00 AM, Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Naija bloke - it was nice of you to come and visit us this morning. It better be you, cause you were the person I was thinking of when the person was talking. And your take on the topic of praise was spot on. Well we thank God for you, and look forward to seeing you next week God willing.

 
At Saturday, March 10, 2007 9:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally and absolutely love Resonance!and what were your questions? Sincerely I was totally into the video and haven't read the qs.lol.pele dear....i'll do that now.

 
At Monday, March 12, 2007 3:39:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol at all the why questions ... that would make a good meme, 10 'whys' you've always wondered about; here are a few of mine. Why does it always rain when I've planned to go running? Why are there delays on the jubilee line only the very few times that I'm early? Why does unhealthy food taste soooo much better than anything that's good for you???

Loving the joke. You need to update more often.

 
At Monday, March 12, 2007 3:47:00 PM, Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

UPDATE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home